I offer mindfulness sessions in companies and to private groups and individuals. My clients come from all walks of life. Many successfully complete the course and receive the benefits in their everyday life, learning to be still and grounded in the midst of turmoil.
I will offer group training in the company’s own premises in most cases. For individuals, I offer to go to their place of work or home. I also offer sessions from my home studio.
I am flexible in my approach as sometimes individuals can be house bound.
Mindfulness training will help individuals to:
• wake up to the autopilot
• manage thoughts and emotions
• live mindfully and in the present moment
• manage stressful situations
• be able to cope with loss and grief
• manage pain
• remain grounded in the midst of everyday turmoil
• be at peace with where they are
Mindfulness for companies:
• help to manage sickness and working time lost through sickness
• enable their staff to manage their stress.
• happy staff make a successful formula for healthy staff and increased productivity
• motivated staff
• motivated management
• Create an environment of general wellbeing.
These guidelines uphold the quality and standard of the training & qualification of mindfulness teachers. It continues to guide and maintain the standard of teaching after qualifying.